Some typical examples of koranic/mosque driven acts of terror and horror: http://www.historyofjihad.com/
1. The Muslim conquest of the Middle East, Asia Minor in 635-641 A.D. North
Africa in 698 A.D. Spain & Portugal in 711 A.D. Sicily in 827 A.D. Death tolls
are unknown. These were not in response to being attacked. Muslim attacks on central Europe in 846-855 A.D.
the Crusader response later.
Here's the sanitized story of Sicily: http://www.bestofsicily.com/mag/art168.htm
One hint of the atrocity is the number of large cities that needed to be repopulated.
2. The Muslim Conquest of India – 11th to 18th century. "The likely death toll is somewhere between 2 million and 80 million. The geometric mean of those two limits is 12.7 million."
The numerous Buddhist temples in India are all empty to this day. The Hindus did
better because they already worshipped Al Lah (alias Vishnu).
3. The 19 million killed in the Mideast Slave Trade 7th -19th centuries by Muslims.
Still done today.
1. Mumbai/Bombay in 1993 - 257 killed and 700 injured with bombs by followers of the
2. Assassination of Benazir Bhutto and Theo Van Gogh by followers of the
3. 9/11/2001, 3000 mostly US citizens, 1000’s injured by followers of the
4. The 24/7 Sunni-Shiite centuries-old blood feud currently being carried out in Iraq, US troops killed in action, 3,483 and 925 in non combat roles.
110,628 - 120,856 Iraqi civilians killed as of 12/12/2012 A.D., mostly due to suicide bombers, http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ and
5. Kenya- In Nairobi, about 212 people were killed and an estimated 4000 injured; in Dar es Salaam, the attack killed at least 11 and wounded
85 by followers of the Koran
6. Bali In 2002- killing 202 people, 164 of whom were foreign nationals, and 38 Indonesian citizens. A further 209 people were
injured. In 2005- Twenty people were killed, and 129 people were injured by three bombers who killed themselves in the attacks.
7. Spain in 2004- followers of the Koran killing 191 people and wounding
2,050 with bombs.
8. UK in 2005- The bombings killed 52 commuters and the four radical Islamic suicide bombers, injured 700.
9. Darfur region of Sudan in 2005-2008 -- 400,000 black Muslims killed and
2,500,000 driven out by Arab Muslims. Korans and mosques were desecrated by
10. Mumbai in 2006 - followers of the Koran killing 209 people and 700
injured with bombs.
11. Mumbai in 2008 - followers of the Koran killing 164 people and
wounding 308 with guns.
12. The execution of an eloping couple in Afghanistan on 04/15/2009 by the
13. Afghanistan: US troops 1,141 killed in action, 242 killed in non-combat situations as of 03/03/2011. Over 40,000 Afghan civilians killed due to the dark-age,
Koranic-driven Taliban acts of horror
14. the killing of 13 citizen soldiers at Ft. Hood by a recently
radicalized follower of the
Koran, Major Hassan.
15. 38 Russian citizens killed on March 29, 2010 by Muslim women suicide bombers.
16. The May 28, 2010 attack on a Islamic religious minority in Pakistan, which have left 98 dead,
17. Lockerbie is known internationally as the site where, on 21 December 1988, the wreckage of Pan Am Flight 103 crashed as a result of a terrorist bomb. In the United Kingdom the event is referred to as the Lockerbie disaster, the Lockerbie bombing, or simply Lockerbie. Eleven townspeople were killed in Sherwood Crescent, where the plane's wings and fuel tanks plummeted in a fiery explosion, destroying several houses and leaving a huge crater, with debris causing damage to a number of buildings nearby. The 270 fatalities (259 on the plane, 11 in Lockerbie) were citizens of 21 nations.
18. The daily suicide and/or roadside and/or mosque bombings in the terror world of Islam.
19. Bombs sent from Yemen by followers of the Koran which fortunately were discovered before the bombs were detonated.
20. The killing of 58 Christians in a Catholic church in one of the latest acts of horror and terror in Iraq.
21. Moscow airport suicide bombing: 35 dead, 130 injured. January 25, 2011
by followers of the Koran .
22. A Pakistani minister, who had said he was getting death threats because of his stance against the country's controversial blasphemy law, was shot and killed Wednesday, 3/2/2011
23. Two American troops killed in Germany by a recently radicalized Muslim, 3/3/2011
24. The kidnapping and apparent killing of a follower of Zoroaster in the dark world of Islamic Pakistan.
25. Shariatpur, Bangladesh (CNN 3/30/2011) - Hena Akhter's last words to her mother proclaimed her innocence. But it was too late to save the 14-year-old girl. Her fellow villagers in Bangladesh's Shariatpur district had already passed harsh judgment on her. Guilty, they said, of having an affair with a married man. The imam from the local mosque ordered the fatwa, or religious ruling, and the punishment: 101 lashes delivered swiftly, deliberately in public. Hena dropped after 70 and died a week later.
Does this sound like Jehovah, the god of love & justice of the Jews and
Christians? Or does this sound like Vishnu (alias Al Lah), the god of
destruction? Would there be peace if the Koran ruled the world? Or
would there be continual fatwas and jihads forever?
updated: April 21, 2017
, A.D. Tim