We cause a lot of our own health troubles because of ignorance. I
haven't seen God heal the consequences of these maladies we bring on ourselves.
- Mental stress with lack of rest, lack of exercise and lack of sleep starts
a dangerous spiral.
- take a day's break from work every week or two. Get a social
- a minimum of physical exercise is 10 minutes of walking daily and 5
minutes of strenuous exercise a month.
- Wind down a few hours before sleep. Avoid food, exercise and
stimulants during that time.
- Poor eating habits due to the above stress. Taking stimulants and
depressants to control your stress level. Too much sugar,
carbohydrates and alcohol. The liver overproduces cholesterol which
clogs everything. A cholesterol avalanche in our arteries often kills.
- Add fruits, vegetables, beans, proteins and high-fiber grains. Back way
off from sugars, white flour and white rice.
- Check your foods for mild allergies and toxins. Pray for God to
neutralize poisons already in your system.
- start taking anti-cholesterol foods like fish oil, olive oil,
cranberries, blueberries, etc.
- Hormone imbalance due to poor eating habits. Adrenaline and thyroid
are jerked around by the stimulants and depressants. Get the
rest you need.
- Wean yourself off the stimulants and depressants.
- start taking 200 mg of l-theanine (green tea) and 200 mg of CoQ10 to
repair the damage.
- Chronic illness, fatigue and constant medicating due to all the above.
- check your medicines for side effects, allergies and vitamin
depletion. Reduce them gradually. Ask God to make sure the meds do
no harm but only do what the doctors benevolently intended.
- resolve chronic infections.
You need to address all four areas at once so you don't get pulled back into
created Sept. 9, 2011; edited April 09, 2015