This is passed down from Parahamsa Pajnanananda. Rodney Howard-Browne and
yogicharyas spread this through the protestant churches outside of India.
Kriyas are based upon the laying on of hands by someone
designated (a yogicharya) to pass it along.
1. "I command all demons around me or my groups to leave now in Jesus' name."
2. "I unstack the clusters, Kundalinis, Kriyas, powers, principalities and false
gods of demons in (this person) down to elementary demons. I break all
unrighteous soul ties, sex ties and autonomic nervous ties."
3. "I break the empowerments and assignments given these demons in (this
person) through the generations of yogicharyas, breathing, chanting, drumming, dancing,
sacrifices, demon worship and submission."
4. "I command these demons and the elementary demons to leave now and go directly
and immediately to where the true Lord Jesus Christ would send you."
5. "I bless (this person's) breathing through their nose and mouth, so no
demon can enter through them."
"I ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only
begotten Son of God in Heaven. Amen."
This takes less than a minute to do. It can be done at any range.
It can be used for a large number of people simultaneously.
edited: April 19, 2017