five-part financial plan:
- Think long-term with goals and investing
- What you are not recompensed on earth you will be recompensed in
- Let God be your financial advisor; let the peace of Christ rule in
your financial decisions
- Diversify beyond stocks, sectors, bonds and treasury
- Spend less than you earn
- Don't let money rule you
- Don't let spending be an addiction
- Maintain liquidity (or emergency savings)
- bank deposits
- precious metals
- long shelf life food
- Minimize the use of debt
- Owe no one anything but love for one another.
- Don't be slave to anyone but God.
- Give to the needy
- God will return to us what we give to those truly in
- Get divine guidance before you even give.