1. May the attendees and their unchurched family members be
blessed with: (Peter's principles, as found in 2 Peter 1: 5-7) faith, virtue, knowledge, self-control, perseverance, godliness,
brotherly kindness, love.
2. May the members be blessed with the gifts of the Holy
Spirit: (as found in 1 Corinthians 12: 8-10)
word of wisdom, word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healings,
working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, different kinds of
tongues, interpretation of tongues.
3. May this church be blessed with the gifts of the Holy
Spirit: (as found in 1 Corinthians 12:28 & Ephesians 4:11)
apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, helpers,
4. May the members be blessed with the fruit of the Holy
Spirit: (as found in Galatians 5: 22-23)
love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
5. May the church and its members be blessed with the whole
armor of God: (as found in Ephesians 6: 13-18)
Truth as a belt, Righteousness as a breastplate, The gospel of
peace with our sandals, faith as a shield, salvation as a helmet, The Word of
God as the Sword of the Spirit.
6. May those who work or conspire against us, our faith, hope
or love, collectively and individually, be blessed with:
· salvation and conviction
· binding any unclean
spirits from them, their families, and their property
7. May these aspects of our church be blessed:
the music ministry, the intercessory prayer ministry, the
healing prayer ministry, the meetings, the finances, the property, the
evangelism outreach, the charity outreach, teachers, the elders & deacons,
8. May the greater church be blessed:
This denominational region, this denomination and members, the
local parachurch organizations, This region's Christian churches of all
edited: April 10, 2015