Just like a doctor has to clean his hands between patients, so we must
maintain spiritual cleanliness. I've seen a lot of mistakes made. Laying on of hands is the biggest source of contagion. Hugging can constitute
laying on hands (look where your hands are). Everyone is assumed spiritually dirty until they have been prayed for. The best
way for prayer ministers to do cleanup is in a circle.
The prayer ministers hold hands and offer prayers and deliverance (the
following is an example):
1. "I Renounce Satan and rededicate my life to Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
2. I Cut everyone in this circle free from any unrighteous soul & sex ties in Jesus' name.
3. I Ask God to cut us free from any sadness, negativity and despair.
4. I Ask God for protection from sickness, from all harm and from accidents.
5. I Ask God to teach us what to pray for, to bless the client(s).
6. I Command any unclean spirits to leave the prayer ministers, their families and
their property in Jesus' name.
7. May the Lord Jesus bless all food and drink in this place.
8. Thank you, God, for Your salvation, protection, provision, gifts, guidance,
transformation of our hearts and rewards awaiting us in heaven through Jesus Christ
of Nazareth. Amen."
If someone in the circle starts yawning, coughing, sneezing, farting,
grimacing, squirming, etc. keep commanding deliverance until it stops. If they
continue with it, pull them out of the ring and minister to them afterward.
If someone misses the circle, They can't lay hands on anyone until they have
gone through the above.
When you're done ministering or done with a major case, clean yourself up from
Holding hands with as many or few prayer ministers are available (example):
1. "We cut ourselves free from any soul & sex ties that formed during intercession.
2. We command any unclean spirits to leave us.
3. We cut ourselves free from any sadness, negativity, despair, frustration or
anxiety that we might have picked up from our clients.
4. We ask God to fill us with the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Amen."
If you are working on a large or strategic target, agree with others to do
prayer & deliverance for one another daily.
updated: November 08, 2015