Death of a pre-born baby
For still-born babies, fatally deformed babies, miscarriages, tubal pregnancy abortions and ectopic pregnancy abortions. These are all babies that were lost. They need to be treated as children who died. There is grieving to do with others.
Here's a good article on this situation.
For those who were misled to have an elective abortion of their baby and then became a Christian. This can be forgiven. But it was a baby that was lost. It did exist. It has a name and a place in heaven. There is a sense of something missing.
As a new Christian, our sins can be forgiven. Our old life is done away. A new life has come. But we need to deliberately put it to rest in our hearts.
1. Get a sheet of paper and a pen
2. Go to the Christian 10 Commandments and write down what applies
3. Go to the Spiritual Cleanup Sheet and confess to God what is on the page.
4. Burn the page or soak it in pure bleach. Those things are gone.
5. To finish it, do the Water Cleanup.
A ceremony for the death of the child
Choose your company:
Choose your place:
Set a sacred space:
Choose a blessing for the child:
Release the remembrance:
Allow time and space:
Bless each other:
Bless others who are grieving:
Choose your closing ritual:
edited: January 29, 2018 orderofsaintpatrick.org/baby-death/index.htm